Hybrid conferences and live event webcasting with TFG’s secure, ultra-stable streaming technology.
Flexible streaming packages tailored to your needs.
At its most comprehensive, a full hybrid event mirrors the features of your physical event and makes them available to your virtual delegates – registration, keynotes, Q&A, breakout sessions, exhibitors’ area, networking space and more.
We provide the virtual conference platform with all these features, or a selection of those you want. Post event, we provide comprehensive analytics showing sessions attended and individual levels of engatement.
If you prefer to have your event streamed to your website, social media spaces or any other area, we do that too. Or a simultaneous combination of these, with no loss of stream quality.
If some of your presenters are abroad, no problem – we’ll work with them setting them up to present remotely with no loss of audience experience.
From a broadcast-standard, multi-camera production with live graphic overlays, remote delegate Q&A, polling and comprehensive post-event analytics, to a single, static camera live webcast. And everything in between.
Whether your event is just a couple of hours or a week long, our flawless low-latency streaming (with optional ultra-low latency of just 1/10th of a second) in up to Full HD resolution doesn’t miss a beat.
We have dedicated engineers and project managers, some of whom have been working with streaming technology since it was in its infancy. And that’s one of the reasons why we’re trusted by major brands from pharma to banking, IT to legal and key government agencies to provide live streaming of their events.
Call or email firstname.lastname@example.org with your ideas and we’ll provide costed options with visual examples.
Why Stream your event?
It means your message gets heard by more of your audience and you can reuse the content again and again. For employees or customers, streaming events allows you to cost-effectively reach wider audiences with your message.
Where it gets used:
- Live announcements
- Live events and Entertainment – Sport, Music, Awards
- Company presentations to employees, investors and customers
- Staff training and workshops
- Seminars and Conferences
- Product launches
- Promotion of products and services
For employees or customers spread geographically, streaming events allows you to cost-effectively reach wider audiences with your message.
- Wider audiences: Reach anyone remotely; all a participant needs is access to the Internet or a mobile device.
- Reduced costs: Attendees reduce the cost of travel, accommodation and meals.
- Increased revenue: Reach more customers and improve productivity of employees.
- Connect with your audience: People can ask questions and receive live answers.
- Sustainability: A smaller environmental footprint.
- Convenience: Listen in the comfort of your home or office.
- Combine with any media: Show speakers, their presentations, videos, live feeds about the event.