TFG were commissioned to design and install a complex integrated system in the Grade II listed library of the Royal Society of Chemistry. This involved consultancy, design & installation of AV/VC and streaming services within the refit of the RSC.
TFG were commissioned to design and install a complex integrated system in the Grade II listed library of the Royal Society of Chemistry.
TFG installed a large format high contrast front projection ceiling mounted screen within the library at the RSC headquarters, tab tensioned projection screen size is 4m wide by 3m high, and adjustable for viewing height. Additional plasma screens were installed, built into new floor standing credenzas with automatic lift to house screens and speakers within the credenza and out of view when not in use. They displayed PC, video or VC based information, plus all types of audio from both voice and video built into these freestanding units but not affecting the fabric of the library. Video conferencing was provided in the library in the form of three pan, tilt and zoom (PTZ) cameras, connected to a sophisticated Video Conference Codec, with streaming & broadcasting capability for feeds over the RSC website. A sophisticated 2 part audio system was installed, to handle display and audio/VC speech, using wireless and fixed microphones, with radio microphones for back up use.
- Display of images from a DVD player and recording to DVD
- Provision for laptop computers to be connected at six points in the room
- Video conferencing via a Multipoint Codec with built in MCU and graphics input
- Audio conferencing with sophisticated microphone management and speech reinforcement
- Audio systems to replay audio from any of the above devices
- Recording of meetings for immediate webcast and storage
- Supplied as a fully integrated AV system controlled by touch panel.
TFG services provided
- Project management on and off site
- Project engineering on and off site
- System design, CAD drawing and documentation
- Factory build and Test
- Delivery to Site
- Installation and Commissioning
- Handover and user training